The EMO 2021 conference takes place in Shenzhen, China. Shenzhen is a modern international metropolis located in the south of China. Shenzhen is the link and bridge connecting Hong Kong and the mainland of China. It occupies an important position in China’s high-tech industries, financial services, foreign trade exports, marine transportation, creative culture and other aspects. It shoulders the important mission of experiments and demonstration in China’s institution innovation and opening-up.
The conference will take place in Hampton by Hilton Hotel (深圳北站希尔顿欢朋酒店). For more information, please visit www.hamptonhotels.com.cn.
- We provide 30 rooms for reservation. Please reserve as early as possible.
- Make a room reservation, click to download the reservation form, and send it to Miss Tan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you have a question about the reservation, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport
- Shenzhenbei Railway Station
- Shenzhendong Railway Station
- Shenzhenxi Railway Station
- Shenzhen Railway Station
- Futian Railway Station
From Shenzhen International Airport
- Subway: Take the metro line 11 to Qianhaiwan Station, and transfer to line 5 to Shenzhenbei Station. Then take a taxi to the hotel. The whole journey takes about one hour. The last subway is at 11:30 pm from the beginning station.
- Taxi: The whole journey is about 30km. It takes about 50 minutes and costs about 100 yuan.
From Shenzhebei Railway Station
- Taxi: The whole journey is about 5km. It takes about 10 minutes and costs about 20 yuan.
From Shenzhendong Railway Station
- Taxi: The whole journey is about 14km. It takes about 30 minutes and costs about 40 yuan.
From Shenzhenxi Railway Station
- Taxi: The whole journey is about 23km. It takes about 35 minutes and costs about 70 yuan.
From Shenzhen Railway Station
- Taxi: The whole journey is about 22km. It takes about 40 minutes and costs about 60 yuan.
From Futian Railway Station
- Taxi: The whole journey is about 17km. It takes about 25 minutes and costs about 50 yuan.